How do I change my event notification settings on Workplace?
Change platform:Computer Help
Edit your notification settings for an event
- From the event, click in the top right, and then click Notification Settings.
- From here, you can choose:
- All Notifications: You'll get notifications any time posts are made in the event.
- Highlights: You'll get notifications for important posts.
- Host Updates Only: You'll get notifications when a host posts in the event.
- Off: You won't get notifications.
You can also change your event notification settings by clicking Settings from your profile and then selecting Notifications, then Events.
Learn more about managing events.