How do I share my screen during a Workplace Chat video call?
Change platform:Computer Help
To share your screen in a Workplace Chat video call, you'll need to download a Google Chrome extension.
This extension allows you to share the screen of any opened application, privately and securely with a Workplace user during a Workplace Chat video call.
To begin screen-sharing after adding the Google Chrome extension:
- While in a video call, click at the bottom of your screen.
- Select which screen option you want to share:
- Your Entire Screen: This may share any window that's open on your computer, including your desktop.
- Application Window: This will only share the specific window that you select.
- Chrome Tab: This will only share the specific chrome tab you select.
- After you've selected your screen option, click Share.
When you're done, click Stop sharing at the bottom of the screen or hang up the call.